Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Important Thing In My Life


My Important Thing In My Life *O*

1) Two books I'd like to read, Why?


  • I like read the book name's Doaremon because it brings laugh and relax time for me^^


  • I like the book name's Conan logical and suspense is 2 words to describe this book
2) Two movies I'd like to see, Why?


  • King of Jungle-because this kind of film shows we the different life in the world, not a busy treats with many car, motobike etc. A big building, a lively life. A human with a polite clothes there. In this film makes us know sometime different life it also beautiful by the way that comes in life.

  • Harry Poster- a magic life makes people's feeling different anyway. Life not so bored, right? ^o^
3) two people I'd Like to meet?(alive)


  • My friend

  • My family

4) Two people I'd like to meet:(dead


  • My husband

  • My kid
5) two instruments I'd like to learn how to play


  • piano

  • violin
6) two sport I'd like to learn how to play


  • football

  • basketball
7) Two boy I want to marry


  • it's so far in future ^O^



No comments: