Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SOMETHING I LOVE......!!!



Mom, a super woman in my life
A people who give me much love by stranght way ^o^( love you mom!)
Family, realy need anyway anytime
Because it the place which makes me feel full of happiness
My mass room^^( not realy)
Because Mia feel better, and King of this room
Bestfriend of Mia, Trà ngox^' nghech ^^
Can't not hide me enywhere, ofcouse still America but...
I be strong, love, and realy miss you ngox^'

This school( YES TRUE ^^!)
The first school make me realy want to study more and more..>.<

Money T_T I loved uncle Ho^`
I can't shopping anymore if.. don't have uncle Ho in my pocketT_T(sorryMia so...)
Last one My self and My life^^
I very lucky when I in my life. How can I show it for you...!!@_@

Thank Mom! Thank For Yours Being My PERFECT momy

No comments: